Our services are meant to educate and empower business owners to make smart business decisions. Your financial information will be updated according to your needs, so you always have your finger on the pulse of your business.
Your finances don’t need to be a time-consuming challenge. At Five Cities Business Services, we do the work for you – taking care of every last detail so you can prioritize the work you love.
- Monthly Account Reconciliations
- Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Document Management
- Accounts Payable (Pay the Bills)
- Accounts Receivable (Record Customer Payments)
- Sales Tax Compliance and Filing
- 1099 Compliance and Filing
We’re happy to provide a personalized quote for services at your complimentary consultation.
To see a list of bookkeeping packages click here.
The link between you, your bookkeeper and your CPA.
- Provide checks and balances to your current bookkeeping staff
- Corrective work and journal entries
- Review and design internal procedures for effectiveness and efficiency
- Enhanced reporting based on your business’ needs
The cost for CFO services is based on the gross income of your business. To get a quote for CFO services please book a complimentary consultation.
Non-Profit Financial Reporting
Take you black and white financials and turn them into a story for the board.
- Monthly review of work done by the bookkeeper
- Corrective work and journal entries, if applicable
- Pull key pieces of information from profit and loss and balance sheet and create a more visually appealing, easy to read report for the board members
- Includes an overview of the profit and loss, balance sheet, budget vs. actuals, budget variance report, comparison to previous period, and detailed check register, and comments that tell the story of the reporting period.
The cost for these services is based on the level of service provided. To get a quote for financial report writing services please book a complimentary consultation.